Giving to Guidelines
You can be a partner in any of our ministries and projects. Your giving through Guidelines will help transform lives through the power of the Gospel in the US and abroad, feed needy children, provide needed medical care, strengthen marriages, encourage pastors, couples and singles or give to a specific current ministry project.
Giving is easy and can be accomplished in several ways.
- US Donations Online (secure & private)
- Donate by phone (US & Philippines) – See contact information at bottom of this page.
- Donate by mail (US & Philippines)
If donating by check, make it payable to Guidelines. And if giving to a Guidelines’ project, special missions, missionary or missionary associate, specifically indicate in the check memo portion.
Giving Online (How to)
Giving to Guidelines International Ministries online has never been easier! You may give to Guidelines, one of the projects we support, or any of the missionary associates all from the combined Store/Donate menu. Under the Store Donate menu you’ll see the Donate option. Click on the Donate option and you will see a complete listing of all our ministries. You simply fill in the amount you wish to donate just like if you were buying a resource in the bookstore. In fact, you can go back and forth between the donations “store” and the bookstore at will. When you are all done, click the “Cart” on the top right of your screen and you will be taken to the checkout screen.
Giving Uniform Disclosure Statement
- All gifts are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. Our policy is to apply all gifts given toward a specific project or mission to that project or mission.
- Occasionally, we receive more donations than can be wisely used toward a specific project – when that occurs, Guidelines uses these funds to meet other pressing needs that spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Guidelines is a member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability and is a 501 (c) (3) corporation; gifts to guidelines are deductible as charitable contributions for Federal tax purposes. No professional fundraiser has been retained or paid by Guidelines, Inc.
Guidelines International Ministries has been a fully accredited member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability since May 2004. ECFA provides accreditation to leading Christian nonprofit organizations that demonstrate compliance with established standards. You can check out Guidelines at ECFA here.