In keeping with the latest technology trends, Guidelines is now Podcasting on web site www.guidelines.org. You don’t have to wait for your favorite program to air on your radio station. You can now download the whole month to your IPods or other MP3 players one time and listen to them wherever you are, whenever you want.
Podcasting works the same way as an RSS feed with one exception. Instead of reading the new content on a computer screen, you download an MP3 file to your computer for listening to in your media player or on your I-Pod or other MP3 Player.
We highly recommend having high-speed Internet access and some type of podcast software before subscribing to our podcasts.
1. Right-click (control-click on a Mac) on the XML icon at the top of the English Radio Program index pages or here and select either "Copy Link Location" or "Copy Shortcut".
OR copy this URL:
2. Open your Itunes software.
3. Find "Advanced" in the top menu and click on it. Then choose the "Subscribe to podcast..." menu option.
4. This will bring up a window that you should paste the link/URL you have copied from step one.
5. Click on "OK"
1. Download and install podcast software (i.e. Juice podcast receiver - http://juicereceiver.sourceforge.net/ )
2. Right-click (control-click on a Mac) on the XML icon at the top of the Radio index pages and select either "Copy Link Location" or "Copy Shortcut"
3. Follow the steps in your podcast software to set up a new download subscription and use the "Link Location" or "Shortcut" that you have copied as your location or feed address.