WHAT WE BELIEVE
Articles of faith describe what we believe. They are the doctrinal principles that guide our ministry.
- The entire Bible was given to man by inspiration of the Holy Spirit and it is God’s authoritative guide for life and living.
- Humankind came into existence as an act of God. Every person is created by God in His image and is important to God.
- Jesus was born of a virgin, the unique fusion of both God and man.
- Jesus died for all of our sins, was buried and came back to life three days later.
- Through faith in Christ alone we find forgiveness from our sins, are transformed into new people and receive the promise of eternal life.
- The Holy Spirit lives in God’s people, giving them new life, enabling us to find purpose and meaning in life.
- Every believer is to share the hope of the gospel. This is done through the power of the Holy Spirit and this is the mandate of Guidelines.