WHAT WE BELIEVE
Articles of faith describe what we believe. They are the doctrinal principles that guide our ministry.
- The verbal plenary inspiration of the Bible, both the Old and New Testaments;
- The creation of man by the direct act of God;
- The incarnation and virgin birth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ;
- His identification as the Son of God;
- His vicarious atonement for the sins of mankind by the shedding of His blood on the cross;
- The resurrection of His body from the tomb;
- The literal second coming of Christ;
- His power to save men from sin;
- The new birth through the regeneration by the Holy Spirit;
- The gift of eternal life by the grace of God; and
- The power of the Holy Spirit for effective Christian service.