Your generous gift to Guidelines will help reach people who need relationship with God, teach them be Disciples, and touch them by meeting their spiritual and physical needs.
Guidelines is a non-profit, non-denominational organization that depends on God’s provision and is supported entirely by tax-deductible contributions. We do not solicit funds on air and 89% of all funds go directly to sharing the gospel globally.
Is My Donation Secure?
- The security and confidentiality of your information is our highest priority. We use the highest standard SSL (secure socket layer) technology to protect your information and provide a safe and secure environment for online donations.
- We will not sell, trade or share your personal information with anyone else, nor send donor mailings on behalf of other organizations, and we will only share personal information if you have given us specific permission to do so.
Will I Get a Receipt?
- A donation receipt will be sent to you at the email address you provide on this form. We will also send you a paper receipt by mail. Please be sure to keep a copy of your receipt for tax purposes.
- If you select a recurring donation, you will be sent an individual receipt each month when your donation is processed.
Is My Gift Tax Deductible?
- All gifts are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
- Guidelines has been a fully accredited member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability since 2004 and is a 501 (c) (3) corporation.
- You can check out Guidelines at ECFA here.