Guidelines International Ministries is a Christian nonprofit that creates and distributes devotional content around the world. Your role on our team will be to help develop these devotionals in various forms of media, along with telling the stories of impact to our supporters.
As Guidelines is a Christian organization and much of our work involves Biblical content, applicants must be professing Christians.
For remote positions, you must have your own computer, access to high speed internet, and access to any software required for the position.
We are a small staff of under 10 people based in Mission Viejo, California. However, your role will be remote so you can be located anywhere.
Work can be done on your own time, as long as you meet deadlines for projects. We communicate using Slack, and you will need to be able to respond to messages within a day during weekdays.
The following positions are freelance, part-time, and remote.
You will be responsible for managing our Google Adwords account and creating new ad campaigns.
- Optimize ads and keywords of existing campaigns to maximize ad spend
- Create new campaigns and ads monthly for optins
- Maintain compliance requirements for Adwords for Nonprofits
- May expand to run Facebook ads in the future
- Experience running Google Adwords campaigns
- Knowledge of Adwords for Nonprofits grant and compliance requirements
- Experience running Facebook Ad campaigns preferred
- Experience with Mailchimp preferred
- Experience with WordPress preferred
- Freelance, Part-Time, Contract
- Remote work, monthly conference calls
- 2-3 hours per month
- Flat rate of $150/month
DO NOT email us or call us regarding these positions. All requests will be ignored, and doing so may disqualify your application