WHAT WE BELIEVE
Articles of faith describe what we believe. They are the doctrinal principles that guide our ministry.
- The entire Bible was given to man by inspiration of the Holy Spirit and it is God’s authoritative guide for life and living.
- Humankind came into existence as an act of God. Every person is created by God in His image and is important to God.
- Jesus was born of a virgin, the unique fusion of both God and man.
- Jesus died for all of our sins, was buried and came back to life three days later.
- Through faith in Christ alone we find forgiveness from our sins, are transformed into new people and receive the promise of eternal life.
- The Holy Spirit lives in God’s people, giving them new life, enabling us to find purpose and meaning in life.
- Every believer is to share the hope of the gospel. This is done through the power of the Holy Spirit. This is the mandate of Scripture and the mission of Guidelines.